The Blues Room, 10 September 2014
Joe Bonamassa plays Auckland's Town Hall on Friday 12th September, it will be his first performance in New Zealand. He'll open with an acoustic set then rock it out and get all electrified! I borrow an interview of Joe and his friend Matt Abramovitz from Joe's radio/podcast website: http://thepickupradio.com/ for this episode. I would have loved to have interviewed Joe on the show, but hes a busy guy. Hope you don't mind me using your interview, Joe! Joe talks all about his early experiences as an opening act. Theres a part two on his site too so be sure to check it out here.
Get tickets for Joe's New Zealand and Australian shows at the following places:
1. Joe Bonamassa - Slow Train
2. Joe Bonamassa - Mountain Time
Joe Bonamassa (with Matt Abramovitz) talks about being an 'Opening Act'
3. BB. King - The Thrill Is Gone
4. Buddy Guy - Stone Crazy
5. Humble Pie - I'm Ready
6. George Thorogood - Who Do You Love
7. Jethro Tull - A New Day Yesterday
8. Joe Bonamassa - I Know Where I Belong
9. Joe Bonamassa - The Ballard Of John Henry
10. Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa - Someday After A While (You'll Be Sorry)