28 January 2010
18 January 2010
Hey Blues lovers,
Peter and Carol, hosts of the popular Marchwood Blues Picnic, think its about time you experienced New Zealand's biggest little Festival of Blues music with them
They have kindly given The Blues Room some tickets for lucky listeners to WIN. Tune in this Wednesday 20th and next Wednesday 27th on AM1206 or FM106.7 or online at Community Radio Hamilton for your chance to WIN, 9pm.
The 2010 festival is going to be bigger and better than ever with some of New Zealand's greatest blues performers.
Set against the backdrop of the gorgeous Bay of Plenty scenery, the Blues Picnic is blues heaven for music connoisseurs. Both performers and audience love the relaxed atmosphere as much as the great music. Peter and Carol say 'come along and join us on the green for the blues!' You'll be crazy to miss this!
Fancy a trip to the Mississippi Delta? How about Chicago or New Orleans? Save yourself the airfare and buy a ticket to Marchwood instead. Blues Picnic tickets are only $35. You’ll go a long way to beat that. For all the info about tickets and the Marchwood Blues Picnic please visit here http://www.bluespicnic.com/index.html
13 January 2010
1. Surf City Shuffle featuring Gord Keeley, Mike Angelo, Andy Newton,
Luc Vee, Arjay Gilbert
2. Harmonica Playboy and the Midnight Movers - Everythings Going to be Alright
3. Billy Ebbling and the Late for Dinner Band - Hey Babe
4. Sean Costello - She Changed My Mind
5. Indian Phoenix - Downunder
6. John Mayall - Hit the Highway
7. Fleetwood Mac - need Your Love So Bad
8. Billy Ebbling and the Late For Dinner Band - Wrong Side of the Planet
9. SRV - Texas Flood
10. Joe Bonamassa - Man of Many Words
11. Zakiya Hooker with John Lee Hooker - Rock These Blues Away