22 June 2012

The Blues Room # 335 Gary Primich: Just A Little Bit More



The first time I heard Gary Primich CDs I knew this guy was gonna teach me alot about blues harmonica, and I was right! He never ceases to amaze me with his control, tone and creativity of blues harmonica playing. Although Gary has passed on already to that great jam in the sky, his legacy lives and his music is well worth seeking out, I kid you not, he was a modern master! I spotlight his playing and a new release from him on this episode. The new album is called 'Just A Little Bit More' and it features great accompaniment by Omar Kent Dykes (another great blues man!). All details about Gary and this new album can be found at http://www.garyprimich.com/. Enjoy!

Episode 335, 20 June 2012

1. Gary Primich - Dallas Texas
2. Norton Buffalo and the Knockouts - Hoodoo Roux
3. Carlos del Junco - Junko Partner
4. Little Charlie and the Nightcats - Too Close Together
5. Johnny Wright and Steve Rusin - I Was In St. Louis
6. Billy Boy Arnold - I Wish You Would
7. James Cotton - Thats All Right
8. Gary Primich - Caravan
9. Gary Primich - Indiana
10. Gary Primich - Satelite Rock
11. Gary Primich - House Rockin' Party
12. Gary Primich - One Room Country Shack
13. Gary Primich - Down In Mississippi
14. Bacon Fat - Juicy Harmonica
 
download this episode by right clicking this link: GARY and selecting 'save target as ...' from the dropdown

No comments: