25 November 2011

The Blues Room # 305 Drunk with the Blues



This ones for all you alcohol drinking Mamas and Papas! Cheers!



The Blues Room # 305, 23 November 2011


1. Fiona Boyes - Drink To Your Health

2. The Homemade Jamz Blues Band - Alcoholic Woman

3. Albert Collins - I Ain't Drunk

4. Gino - Drinking Straight Ta-Key-La

5. Saffire - The Uppity Blues Women - Sloppy Drunk

6. Willie Big Eyes Smith - Sittin Here Drinking

7. Tommy Tucker - Drunk

8. Anson Funderburgh and the Rockets - I Done Quit Getting Sloppy Drunk

9. Bessie Smith - Gimmie a Pig Foot and a Bottle of Beer

10. Bryan Lee - When I Been Drinking

11. Arsen Shomakhov - When I Get Drunk

12. David Philips - When I'm Drunk

13. Aretha Franklin - Drinking Again



To download, right click link and select 'save target as...' MP3 or ZIP

Listen online.

No comments: