23 July 2011

The Blues Room # 287


The Blues Room presents ...
MEMPHIS GOLD
Episode 287, 20 July 2011

I found a real gem when I discovered 'Pickin' in High Cotton' by Memphis Gold recently. His music blew me away. Such a great delivery from him and his band, I'm still reeling today after playing his music on this episode of The Blues Room. Take a listen to this guy and you'll know why I still love the blues!! Plus you'll hear new tunes from James Cotton, Jimmie Vaughan, Grana' Louise, The Bo Keys, and Seasick Steve ... hmmm, who's new album shall I play next week?



1. Jimmie Vaughan - I Ain't Gonna Do It No More
2. Grana' Louise - Stagger Lee
3. The Bo Keys - Got To Get Back!
4. The Shuffle Tones with Ronnie Shellist
5. Memphis Gold - Pickin In High Cotton
6. Memphis Gold - Don't Take My Blues Away
7. Memphis Gold - Ice Cream Man
8. Memphis Gold - Homeless Blues
9. Memphis Gold - Back Po'ch Tennessee
10. Memphis Gold - How You Gonna Play the Blues
11. James Cotton - With The Quickness
12. Seasick Steve - You Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks
13. Lonnie Mack and Stevie Ray Vaughan - Double Whammy

DOWNLOAD


No comments: