10 January 2011

The Blues Room 259 Happy New Year - It's Blues Time

"I had never heard the word 'superstar' but when I think about it today, I was a superstar tractor driver. I loved it."
- Riley "B.B." King

The Blue Room presents ...
HAPPY NEW YEAR
IT'S BLUES TIME AGAIN
Episode 259, 5 Jan 2011

2011 is here, ready or not!!! Time to start the year off right - with some BLUES.
Hope you enjoy this episode and the many more to come through out 2011.
If you have any requests or suggestions, please message me or email them through (thebluesroom at gmail dot com). I'll do my best to cater to your interests.

DOWNLOAD

Next week I hope to have Max MacDonald LIVE in the studio with me, he plays a mean guitar and harmonica.

1. Jan Preston - Piano Woogie Boogie
2. Henry Gray - I Held My Baby Last Night
3. Mitch Kashmar - Gonna Find Someone
4. John Mayall - Train To My Heart
5. Buddy Guy - Everybody's Got To Go
6. Ben Harper and the Relentless 7
7. BB King with Robert Cray Band & Jimmy Vaughn & Hubert Sumlin
- Paying the Cost to Be the Boss
8. BB King with Robert Cray Band & Jimmy Vaughn & Hubert Sumlin
- Rock Me Baby
9. Dr John and Lower 911 feat. Willie Nelson - Promises Promises
10. Lee Ritenour with Keb Mo - and Taj Mahal - Am I Wrong
11. Fiona Boyes, Mookie Brill, & Rich Delgrosso - Get Your Nose Outta My Business
12. Darren Watson - Can't Get Enough of You

DOWNLOAD

No comments: