16 March 2019

#684 :: Jazz & Blues For Bardia (13 March 2019)

A mix of tunes from some of my Dad's vinyl records, and my brother Eldon's collection and mine. My Dad got me listening to Ray Charles, Elvis Presley, Ella Fitzgerald, The Supremes and much much more. Thank you Dad. This ones for you.

Johnny Young's South Side Blues Band - One More Time
Bette Midler - When A Man Loves A Woman
Jimmy McCracklin - Let's Do It (The Chicken Scratch)
Cream - Born Under A Bad Sign
Dakota Stanton - Let Me Off Uptown
Mississippi John Hurt - Trouble I've Had It All My Days
Paul Butterfield Blues Band - Everything's Gonna Be Alright
Robert Johnson - Crossroads Blues
Muddy Waters - I Feel So Good
The George Shearing Trio - Making Whoopee
Jimmy Smith - Bashin'
Little Mac w/ Hubert Sumlin, Eddie Taylor, Fred Belows - I'm Tore Down
Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry - Ain't Gonna Study War No More (Down By The Riverside)


No comments: