13 February 2014

W & X is for Wildly X-Citing and somewhat X-Rated Blues [#421]


The Blues Room#409, 20 November 2013

Tony Hunt from Hamilton Blues Society couldn't make it up into the studio with me so I thought I'd go back and finish what I started last year - The ABCs of Blues series. Tonight the tunes are brought to you by the letters W & X ... in some related way!! Enjoy!
Next week, tunes by the letters Y & Z.

Episode #421, 12 February 2014
1. North Mississippi Allstars - My Babe
2. Sonny Fisher - Rockin' Daddy
3. Barrelhouse Chuck and Kim Wilson's Blues Allstars - Stockyard Blues
4. William Clarke with Charlie Musselwhite - Charlie's Blues
5. Dinah Washington - Big, Long, Slidin' Thing
6. Nick Waterhouse - (If) You Want Trouble
7. Muddy Waters - I Just Want To Make Love To You
8. Phillip Walker - Street Walking Woman
9. Maria Muldaur with Dr John on piano - Don't You Feel My Leg
10. Nina Simone - I Want A Little Sugar In My Bowl
11. Lanie Lane - Betty Baby
12. Big Kitty - Baby Baby Ev'ry Night
13. Kid Ramos and Bob Corritore - Baby Don't You Tear My Clothes

No comments: