Episode # 411, 4 December 2013
Darcy Perry delivered an Hour of Blues Power this week that was well worth the wait. He debut selection last month on The Blues Room had me wanting more so his selection this month certainly hit the spot. From that fine Louisiana drenched 'Blues Music' by G Love, to the soulful gospel blues of Gail Page right on through to the remarkable Duke Ellington. Classic stuff!
Darcy will present his very own selection of blues each 1st Wednesday the month so be sure to keep it locked to The Blues Room.
1. G Love and Special Sauce - Blues Music
2. Bobby Blue Bland - Farther On Up The Road
3. Junior Wells - Give Me One Reason
4. Gail Page - Through The Fire
5. Pink Floyd - More Blues
6. Swamp Thing - Genesis [NZ]
7. Eric Bibb - I Heard The Angels Sing
8. Hound Dog Taylor - Roll Your Money Maker
9. Ian Moss - Poor Boy
10. Buddy Guy - Key Don't Fit
11. Duke Ellington - Black Butterfly
12. Swamp Thing - Voodoo Doll [NZ]
13. BB King - Woke Up This Morning (My Babys Gone)