12 October 2012

The Blues Room # 351



Episode 351, 10 October 2012

This is a continuation of 1950s blues from last week's episode. Like I said, its my most favorite era of blues. I'm going to dig out some real 1950s hot shots for you and spin them in coming weeks so stay tuned.

Download this episode: 351

1. BB King - She's Dynamite
2. Pete 'Guitar' Lewis - Louisiana Hop
3. Icky Renrut (Ike Turner) - Ho...Ho
4. John Lee Hooker - You've Taken My Woman
5. Elmore James and His Broomdusters - Coming Home
6. Rocky Thompson - Bull Corn Blues
7. Eddie Taylor - Don't Knock At My Door
8. Little Walter - Tell Me Mama
9. T-Bone Walker - Blues Is A Woman
10. Little Milton - Lookin' For My Baby
11. Sonny Boy Williamson 2 - Keep It To Yourself
12. Morris Pejoe - Screaming and Crying
13. Johnny 'Guitar' Watson - Three Hours Past Midnight
14. Jimmy Rogers - Chicago Bound
15. Howlin' Wolf - Mr Highway Man
16. Chuck Berry - Let It Rock
17. Muddy Waters - Standing Around Crying
18. Muddy Waters - Mad Love (I Want You To Love Me)

No comments: