21 October 2011

The Blues Room's 300th episode!!


300th epsiode of The Blues Room! For every song played Nate gave away a CD - congrads to Kev for winning the stack of blues CDs. Enjoy. Please like The Blues Room on facebook and subscribe to the podcast so you never miss an episode.
1. Cash McCall - One Touch
2. Dani Wilde - I Want Your Love
3. Ben Prestage - I Wish I Were In New Orleans
4. The Paul Garner Band - I've Got My Mojo Working [NZ]
5. Darren Watson - She Got It All [NZ]
6. John Mayall - Train to My Heart
7. Joe Bonamassa - Wild About You Baby
8. JP Blues - Old Love
9. Todd Wolfe - Cold Black Night
10. James Cotton - That's Alright
11. Omar Kent Dykes - No More Doggin'
11. Eddie C. Campbell - Tie Your Time Up

To download, right click and select ‘Save target as…’
Listen now!

No comments: