21 May 2011

The Blues Room 278


The Blues Room presents ...
Nina Loves Shirley Bassey
Episode 278, 18 May 2011


Well whatta know! My good friend Nina tunes into The Blues Room for the first time and request a tune from me and I can't deliver!! Nina, I'll have some Shirley Basssey next week!!! : )

1. Louisiana Red and Little Victor's Juke Joint - Don't Miss That Train
2. Jefferey Wright and Bill Simms Jr - Country Blues
3. Nate and Chris Thompson - A Boogie [NZ]
4. Sonia Bullot - Malted Milk [NZ]
5. Oli Brown- No Diggity
6. The Doobie Brothers - My Baby
7. Lucinda Williams - Honey Chile
8. Carolyn Wonderland - Trouble in the City
9. Sonia Bullot - All Blues [NZ]
10. Solomon Burke - Can't Nobody Love You
11. The Thomas Oliver Band - Baby I'll Play [NZ]
12. Jimi Hendrix - Hound Dog Blues
13. Led Zeppelin - I Can't Quit You Baby

DOWNLOAD

No comments: