14 November 2009

The Blues Room#200 Blues Leaf Records



Wow! Episode 200, now thats cool. Plan on The |Blues Room being around for another 200+ episodes, woohoo this is a great Blues ride!

In this episode I feature blues from artists released on Blues Leaf Records in New Jersey, USA. There's some mighty fine blues here and its about time I did this spotlight, I've been meaning to for some time. Big Ups to my good friend Rick Lusher for faithfully sending me new Blues leaf releases, cheers buddy. OK, enuff said, enjoy.

1. Albert Castilia - He's Got All The Whiskey
2. Sandy Mack - Never Enuff Rockin
3. Anni Piper - Come In My Kitchen
4. Todd Wolfe Band - Come In My Kitchen
5. Paul Oscher and Steve Guyger - I'll Go Out Walking
6. Nicole Hart - Heart Trouble
7. Albert Castilia - Need Your Love So Bad
8. Sandy Mack - Boogie Now
9. Todd Wolfe Band - Stranger Blues
10. Anni Piper - Texas Hold Em

Download this episode

No comments: